Maybe sitting quietly at home ISN’T “fun” after all?
According to a new survey, apparently the key to leading a better life is as simple as playing music at home.
It’s apparently just that simple!
Here’s the stats about people who listen to music at home:
1. They average three hours and 13 minutes more family time a week.
2. They feel 87% happier than they did before they would play music at home.
3. 83% say chores are easier.
4. 50% say they like cooking more . . . and they spend 20% more time cooking with their significant other.
5. And finally, they have 67% more sex.
© 2018 Corus Radio, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.