- On July 1, The Food Bank will once again launch Full Bellies. Happy Hearts.,
- The summer-long campaign focuses on ensuring children who rely on school food programs each year, have access to food throughout the summer break.
- In fact, 36% of children will spend their days wondering where their next meal will come from.
- Donations to The Food Bank drop significantly during the summer months as people fill their summer days with adventures, outdoor activities and more.
- Hunger doesn’t take a holiday. This summer, we are asking you to rise to the challenge and donate to Full Bellies. Happy Hearts., and help raise one million meals.
- Thanks to the generosity of the Allan Bush Investment Team, your donation will double in impact (up to $20,000). Visit: thefoodbank.ca/fullbellies to donate today!
The Full Bellies. Happy Hearts., one million meal challenge runs from July 1 – August 31